Limited Collectors' Edition 1972 #C-25 - 8.5 - $35.00
On-sale date from Comic Reader #103.
- - Colors credit provided by Anthony Tollin. Cover is similar to, but not reprinted from, page 21 of "The Joker's Five-Way Revenge!" from Batman #251.
- - Inside front cover.
- The Case of the Joker's Crime Circus! - Inker credit verified by Robinson; background inker credit verified by Roussos.
- The Case Batman Failed to Solve!!! - Writer credit revised and verified by Martin O'Hearn. Art credits confirmed by Robinson. Letterer credit confirmed by Roussos.
- The Mayors of Yonville! - Art credits confirmed by Sprang. Letterer credit confirmed by Roussos.
- Hate of the Hooded Hangman! - Story in two parts of 5.67 and 7.67 pages.
- How to Draw Batman - Pencils sketches of Batman and Robin.
- Ghost of the Killer Skies! - "A tribute to the great Joe Kubert & Robert Kanigher"
- Batman on the Screen - Inside back cover. Photos from the 1943 serial and the 1960's television show.
- Batman - back cover
Our modern back issues are roughly graded at 8.0 or above, Bronze and Silver-age issues are roughly 6.5 or better (usually better) unless an issue is noted as a reader. Readers are not guaranteed to be in any condition above 3.5. Please contact us if you have any questions about specific condition of a back issue. All images used are stock images unless otherwise noted.
You can pick up in store or curbside. Or shipping is calculated at checkout.
Grand Comics Database has more information about this comic