Famous First Edition 1974 #F-8 - reader copy - $11.00
On-sale date from Comic Reader #118.
- - Credits from Golden Age Flash Archives #1 and Golden Age Hawkman Archives #1.
- All-American Comics - Original inside front cover for Flash Comics #1 showing All-American Comics #10, including its indicia, along with current indicia.
- The Origin of Hawkman - Title from Golden Age Hawkman Archives #1.
- The Kidnapping of Johnny Thunder - Coloring error on page 5 has Johnny's hair color changing instantaneously. Feature logo is "Johnny Thunderbolt"
- Warfare in Space, Part One - Includes spot illustrations. Story continues in Flash Comics (DC, 1940 series) #2. There are three small ads for fireworks at the end of page 2 for Baltimore Fireworks Co., Spencer Fireworks Co., and The Brazel Novelty Manufacturing Co.
- - A history of Polish postage stamps, with illustrations of three of them. Also includes classified ads for five stamp dealers and one for class pins.
- The Demon Dummy [Part 1] - Story continues in Flash Comics (DC, 1940 series) #2.
- - Ad for new 1940 Catalog of novelties from Johnson Smith & Co., with full page of novelties available. Company's address has been blanked out in this reprint. Appears on inside back cover and is noted as the original inside back cover of Flash Comics #1.
- Make Your Own Records at Home - Ad for Home Recording Co.'s Make Your Own Records at Home kit. Company's address has been blanked out in this reprint. Appears on back cover and is noted as the back cover of Flash Comics #1.
Our modern back issues are roughly graded at 8.0 or above, Bronze and Silver-age issues are roughly 6.5 or better (usually better) unless an issue is noted as a reader. Readers are not guaranteed to be in any condition above 3.5. Please contact us if you have any questions about specific condition of a back issue. All images used are stock images unless otherwise noted.
You can pick up in store or curbside. Or shipping is calculated at checkout.
Grand Comics Database has more information about this comic